Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas, Christmas Time is Here



Did you have a good holiday?




All seven of my kids were home and we had a fun day opening gifts, going to see Into the Woods and finishing off the afternoon with Chinese food.



I had every intention of doing names on all of our stockings but with so many marshmallow orders, I will have to do the ones for Matt and I later. 
At least I got the kid stockings done and they turned out cute. 
I bought this set of stockings the first year Matt and I were married and I still love them.


Emma wins the award for Most Interesting bed-head.


Zane showered and dressed before coming down to open presents. 
Fancy.




This is not Grey's happy face.
This is Grey giving me the "this better not be my big present, because it's not the main game I want " face. 


Everyone got gifts that made them happy, as well as a few fun surprises.



I'm glad we started the tradition of going out on Christmas, I don't actually like Chinese, but everyone else in the family loves it, so it's even more of a treat. 
We found a new place this year, it was a lot pricier than the place in Springfield that we have gone to in past years, but it also had a working heater and the family said the food was a million times better.
(The fortune cookies & plain, white rice all taste the same to me.)

Emma had to leave the day after Christmas, in order to go back to work, but we enjoyed having the whole gang together, even if it was only for a few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment