Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Senior

I posted some of Kate's Senior pictures last night, but all of the words in my post came from the Ambien Walrus, so I deleted last night's post.

I don't know if my writing is any better when I'm not on medication, but I do have the brains to know not to write too much after 10:00 pm.
She had a fun birthday, there were presents and cake and we're all going to see Les Miserables on Broadway next week as one of her presents. (She will get the big souvenir package at the show, as the 'special birthday girl' part of that gift.)
Here are some of the best shots from Kate's Senior Portrait Adventure in Manhattan.
I cannot believe this child is going to be a Senior next year. 


 Matt works in the building with the green pyramid on top, just behind her. :)












2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think the pink dress with the slightly green background is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to live near New York City so that I can have great locations to do photo shots, too. :) Love the pictures. I can't believe the kids are all getting so old. But I'm not, right? I'm staying 29 forever, right? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete