Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Post with Pictures of Pictures

Greyson is super sick.
He's been coughing all night and he has almost no voice today.
I am home with him while everyone else is at church. Zane is still in Arizona, so Matt took Roe, Kate and Jane. It's been a long time since it was just Matt and three daughters at church.
That seemed like a million years ago when I was dating that single dad and all but one of our seven kids were in Primary together.


It is so weird- this growing up thing that my children do. 
They are all still babies when I look at them.



Yesterday, I had a Craft Morning with my friends, Tara and Terri.
We had to cut it short, but late last night, Jane and  I went back to the table, grabbed the scissors and glue and actually finished a couple of layouts.







No comments:

Post a Comment