Saturday, April 13, 2013

Songs (Random Ten)

I'm starting a new thing on my blog.
Random Ten
I am not assigning it to a specific day so I can do it on dud days.
Today was not a dud day, but I have made a lot of posts about the weather and rugby and all of the awesomness of today involved those two things.
I am bored to death of reading my posts about these two topics, even though they are both big things in my life right now.

So, this is my idea to break up some of my blog boringarrhea.

 Random Ten
( all prompts are from the book "List Yourself" by Ilene Segalove & Paul Bob Velick)

List 10 Songs You Know By Heart:

The Star Spangled Banner-I learned it when I was six- probably my favorite song ever
Blister In The Sun by the Violent Femmes 
Every Song in Fiddler on the Roof (minus possibly a few words in Annatevka)
La Bamba- Spanish Version only
They Were You- Fantastiks Soundtrack (sang it to Roe as a lullaby)
Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
Rocket Man- Elton John
The Idaho State Anthem (thank you, my 4th grade Idaho History teacher)
American Pie-Don McLean
The Sign- Ace of Base

And now you know some of my weirdness. 
What's a song that You know by heart? 
(You should sing it today.
It will make you feel good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment