Friday, February 1, 2013

Bleah

I still feel crummy. 
I did my layout in bed, I am not happy with it, but I'm not happy with anything today. 


I don't feel like I made any progress in getting better today. 
Sunnie says I need to give the antibiotic 48 hours before I go back to the doctor. 
Bleah.
My visiting teacher was going to bring us dinner, but when she went to pick it up she locked her keys in the car. She was so sweet that she had already called Domino's and arranged for them to bring us some pizzas before letting me know she was having troubles of her own. 
Tomorrow we have a baptism in Primary that I was really looking forward to, but I just can't do it. 
I finished the pillowcase for Sonasi just in time, I'm happy with how it turned out.


I hope the Primary kids see these and know that they are loved and that it reminds them about their special day. 
Back to bed. 
Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment