Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Photo Dump

I'm just going to post a bunch of  pictures today.

 
(Sorry they are small, but I'm just getting the post up so I can get back to the holiday-ing)
 
Our holiday high points:
Kids home. Best feeling ever.
Back injections.
Matt throwing me a surprise birthday get together.
Great food, presents and just being us.
Me getting so sick I couldn't do anything for three whole days.
Chinese on Christmas Day in a small dive that had no heat.
A white elephant sibling gift exchange that had us all rolling on the floor laughing.
Wil Wheaton youtube shows.
Dozens of board games, old an new.
A nativity play put on my the kids that went too far and resulted in a very special Olson Family Meeting where we talked about the balance between having fun and sacrilege.
Nothing out of the ordinary for the Olson Bunch.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
 





 



















I hope you holiday was as fun and wacky as the one we had here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment