Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthdays

Happy Birthday to my adorable husband.

cards from Grandma  H. as well as Mom & Dad O

I love you so very much and I still can't believe I'm married to such a hot guy.
My wildest dreams from the time I was young did not come close to the feelings I have about you and how much I love you and our relationship.

Happy Birthday, Schmoop.

Matt's ipod was stolen when our cars were broken into last April, so this is going to help a lot during his new, pain in the butt commute.

Also, Happy Birthday to my little firework, Romy.
You aren't here right now, and I miss you.
I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and 'try for a girl' after your three brothers had filled the house with Pokemon and Power Rangers.

Being your mom is a joy and I'm just too lucky.


For Matt's birthday, I didn't want to heat up the whole house to bake a cake, and there are only two of us here today anyway, so I made a pie.
Every type of pie I wanted to make I was missing one ingredient for and Matt has my car today, so I looked at what I did have and invented my own pie. I think it's going to be yummy.
It's an Oreo cookie crust butterscotch cream with chocolate ganache and salty pretzel crumble pie.


"Pantry Pie."

If it's good, I'll post the recipe.
 If it's gross, we'll just pretend this never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment